- A WASH response plan has been jointly agreed addressing priority needs identified during data review. As a minimum the response plan will include:
- priorities (targeted population, geographic areas, activities);
- key strategic indicators; and
- funding requirements.
- WASH standards and guidelines for humanitarian response have been developed and agreed by partners and are based on national standards where applicable (or global otherwise) with consideration made for the local context
- WASH cluster/sector has conducted a training or workshop on AAP within the past year or AAP is a standing agenda item during coordination meetings.
- WASH cluster/sector specific policy or guidance for the minimum level and means of communication with affected communities.
Click to get the complete list of GWC Minimum Requirements