- Analysis highlighting geographic or programmatic gaps is regularly updated, easily accessible, and discussed during coordination meetings.
- Regular communication / information products are distributed covering:
- tracking of progress against strategic plan / indicators;
- tracking of funding status of overall cluster / sector;
- Mechanism in place to monitor the quality of WASH services delivered to the affected population against established standards (relevance, reliability, safety and quantity of WASH services).
- Critical WASH issues are identified and brought to the attention of relevant stakeholders.
- Advocacy initiatives are undertaken when required to communicate these WASH issues to key stakeholders (for instance: HCT, Donors, CLA, Government).
Click to get the complete list of GWC Minimum Requirements